Fits all Model 92s (R92) manufactured by Rossi and imported by Navy Arms, EMF, Interarms, LSI, BrazTech and others.
Will give you a lighter, smoother action and slightly lighter trigger pull. Kit contains five springs, including two ejector springs — one stronger than the other. Tthis allows one kit to serve both small and large calibers and allows for individual adjustment.
- Main Spring adjustable to 5 different tensions with about an 8% change in spring tension between settings and allows for fine adjusting of mainspring tension for individual guns and ammo.
- Springs are zinc coated to resist corrosion.
- Spring ends are closed and ground square to sit flat and square against other parts in the gun.
- The nylon bushings maintain spring alignment on both ends of the hammer strut, reduce friction, and provide an easy way to adjust the tension without cutting coils.
- Parts are color coded for easy installation.
- Comes with pictured instructions and “action smoothing tips”.
All Palo Verde Spring Kits include the highest quality springs with the ends closed and ground flat so the spring sits flat and square. All springs are zinc coated to resist corrosion or are of stainless steel. Nylon bushings maintain spring alignment, reduce friction and provide an easy way to adjust tension without cutting coils from the spring. Different combinations of bushings and adjuster washers produce different spring tensions with about an 8% change in spring tension between settings to fine tune for individual guns and ammo.
Nylon bushings and adjuster washers are color coded for easy installation.